View Single Post
Old 09-28-2010, 02:18 PM   #12
Elfwreck
Grand Sorcerer
Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3 (Past: Kobo Mini, PEZ, PRS-505, Clié)
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
My Buywise club expiration date is 3 October 2017 — seven year away.

Perhaps I should ask for a refund on the remaining seven years and see what they say...
They've been refunding Buywise memberships for people who requested them. I think they're hoping to remove them at some point, hand out refunds to anyone who asks and ignore the rest.

What should happen is B&N getting hit with a class-action suit for fraud, rather than individual people taking their few dollars' refund, for promising a long-term commitment and then bailing out on it. (For deleting Micropay, their subscription shenanigans, and the Buywise tweaks.)
Elfwreck is offline   Reply With Quote