View Single Post
Old 12-08-2017, 02:00 AM   #13
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Don't you hate it when something stops working for no apparent reason, and then some time later it starts working again, again for no apparent reason.

My most recent occurrence of this were the Word 2016 dictionary add-ins (French and English) from Definitions.Net (STANDS4.NET). The 'diagnostic' was 'check network connection', and 'go to the site (http://www.definitions.net/)' both of which worked of course. I reinstalled Office etc etc - to no avail of course. Uninstalled all my other addins - to no avail of course. I sent a query to STANDS.NET - to no avail of course (no response)

Out of the blue - the add-ins sprang back into life - no updates to Windows, Office etc

BR

Last edited by BetterRed; 12-15-2017 at 03:55 PM.
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote