View Single Post
Old 08-04-2017, 06:27 PM   #15
coplate
Guru
coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: prs-505, Kindle Keyboard 3g, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
Isn't 5.7.4 too old to run a PW3-32?
Or have I lost track of what you are doing?

- - - -

Is the MS-Unix sub-system complete enough to let you mount the rootfs.img file?

If not, do you have VirtualBox for your Win10 system?
If so, I can figure out how to do that with one of my prototype development VM images.
I already have them setup to access the host's filesystem from inside of the VM image, so just 'reaching' out for the un-packed files is possible, I just haven't tried the 'mount' command inside of the VM.
No, the windows system does not have the "loop" system implemented, so you cannot mount image files in linux. I do have a Ubuntu VMware that I pop into if I need things like this though.
coplate is offline   Reply With Quote