View Single Post
Old 07-21-2017, 03:29 AM   #26184
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Next up: The Day After Never by Nathan Van Coops. The third in his time travel series.

It's an odd series for me, in that I don't really like the protagonist. But the ideas are interesting.
And again, interesting ideas, but a bit too hand-wavy, and I still don't really like the main character. I don't think I'll be continuing the series.

Then I start with by oldest bought unread book, The Spider by Norvell W. Page. But I swiftly abandoned it. Early 20th C crime pulp isn't for me.

Now onto The Pale Horse by Agatha Christie.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote