View Single Post
Old 02-01-2018, 01:53 PM   #35064
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Difflugia View Post
Ten Fu ginseng oolong.

It's a dead ringer for Ten Ren King's Tea from Taiwan, but it's from mainland China and is about half the price.

Ten Fu is a subsidiary of Ten Ren, but I still have the nagging feeling that what I'm drinking now as Ten Fu might have once been sold as counterfeit Taiwanese oolong.
Wouldn't be the first time. And you might well be right.

I'm still house bound today, recovering, but managed my usual fresh squeezed orange juice and a mug of Major Dick.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote