View Single Post
Old 05-03-2011, 06:35 AM   #13
GlenBarrington
Cheese Whiz
GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Tab A 10.1(2019), Pixel 6a.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyssa View Post
Although I understand your reasoning, I find this idea very frustrating. I do not want to have to remember to come back in order to get another piece of the book, nor do I want to be left waiting in order to finish said book.

I wish the author the best of luck, however.
I agree, I don't read serials for the same reason I don't watch 'mini-series' on television. I don't want to spend ANY of my time and energy just trying to remember to retrieve the newly released segement. If its any good, it will still be good once the entire set has been released. If it isn't any good, I've saved myself some unproductive effort.
GlenBarrington is offline   Reply With Quote