View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013, 11:51 AM   #8
Katsunami
Grand Sorcerer
Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW1, KA1
Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
That I'd like to know, as I would love to remove all the fonts that came with Calibre that I'll never use.
Does Calibre come with fonts?

Never noticed that. I have the default Windows stuff, the DejaVu fonts, and then a whole bunch of special fonts used by LilyPond (sheet music typesetter), LaTeX (text typesetter), and Fritz (chess program). And, of course, a lot of stuff for other languages, so I don't get weird blocks instead of characters when I'm looking something up that has to do with China/Japan/Korea and so on.

I never noticed that Calibre installs any fonts, and if it has the option to add fonts without installing them onto the computer, it should also provide an option to remove them somehow.
Katsunami is offline   Reply With Quote