View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 12:29 PM   #364
artbatista
Groupie
artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 4, iPad 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faterson View Post
I've now succeeded in reproducing the brightness bug. I have brightness set at 80%. If I switch away from Marvin and then come back to it, the brightness still remains at 80%. If, however, I put the iPad to sleep and then turn it on back again, the brightness in Marvin drops to about 68% every time. You don't even need to leave Marvin for this to happen. And it happens regardless of whether the iPad's auto-brightness setting is turned on or off. (Mine is an iPad 3 on iOS 5.)
I see the same thing. If I simply switch over to another app, when I go back to Marvin, the brightness is the same it was. When I put the ipad to sleep, then the brightness gets changed.

Is this even a Marvin bug?

Feels like an ios critter.....

Ipad2 with ios 6.0

Art

Last edited by artbatista; 12-26-2012 at 12:34 PM.