View Single Post
Old 08-05-2012, 05:52 AM   #5
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaurav_singh_md View Post
@Booxtor - I bought the M92 recently from your online store. No stains or scratches and it does a good job with pdf, djvu and epub files.
The problems are with Mobi and chm files. the pictures and tables are not showing in some of the mobi files (working well on pc) and it opens only the first page of some chm files (some chms are working ok).
the audio system is also not working properly. only left channel is working with headphones.
To be honest I never tested the M92 with a headset but I am sure it is not a common issue.. I know some user use it with headsets and nobody has report the problem like yours ( functionality of just one audio channel) before. I will test tomorrow the last delivered batch if it is a general problem of hardware, software or possibly of your particular device.
About the problems with some .chm and .mobi files - just send me a sample of that not working files to test it and find the solution.

Last edited by Booxtor; 08-05-2012 at 05:54 AM.
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote