View Single Post
Old 04-28-2011, 11:26 PM   #48
anamardoll
Chasing Butterflies
anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Uses batteries.
I got the CM7 installed on an SD card today and could not be happier. I'm putting together a "to do" video for anyone who - like me - thought this was intimidating without pictures.

I do have one question: when I download and install something from the market is it going on my SD card or on my nook's internal memory?

I ask because I'm thinking about resetting my rooted nook back to factory defaults now that I have CM7 all set up the way I like. But......I'd prefer not to lose everything I set up today in terms of market apps, desktop arrangement, etc.

Basically, if I got a brand new nook out of the box and slapped this CM7 into it, would it have everything I set up and customized today or just the basic rom?
anamardoll is offline   Reply With Quote