View Single Post
Old 11-17-2010, 11:19 AM   #5
bill_mchale
Wizard
bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, HPC Evo 4G LTE
Just to add my two cents.

I generally thought that Asimov tried too hard in the last years of his life to link the Foundation and the Robot stories together. When I feel a need to reread either the Robot Novels or the Foundation books, I generally avoid the books written after Foundation's Edge and Robots of Dawn. They just don't work nearly as well for me.

--
Bill
bill_mchale is offline   Reply With Quote