View Single Post
Old 08-29-2010, 11:29 AM   #6
Adoby
Handy Elephant
Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Thinkpad E595, Ubuntu Mate, Huawei Mediapad 5, Bouye Likebook Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by PCreighton View Post
I have tried this it saves the file nice, and in this format in the kindle hard drive. When I go to home on kindle the title does not show the series and series number, only the title name. Only thing that seems to work is if I change the actual title and add the series and series number to the title then send to my kindle (this is a lot of work). Any help greatly appreciated.
I suspect this is a Kindle-related problem, more than a Calibre-related. I don't know what information Kindle displays. But it seems that it isn't the filename.
Adoby is offline   Reply With Quote