View Single Post
Old 03-31-2010, 05:02 PM   #5
rleguillow
Always Reading
rleguillow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rleguillow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rleguillow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rleguillow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rleguillow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rleguillow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rleguillow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rleguillow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rleguillow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rleguillow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rleguillow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: FW 1192, PRS-700, kobo, Rocket, PRS-650, Nook Glow, Kobo Glo, others
Requested USDOJ to review for price-fixing

Well, I may have just made a fool of myself. I have come to think that the government is not much use to anyone except Big Corporations. Just the same, after reading more about agency pricing, reading the post on the BooksOnBoard website, and seeing the reports about the removal of books from the ebook seller sites, I got mad.

I sent an email to the US Department of Justice, asking that they look into this, since it does appear to be price fixing, and my understanding is that price fixing is illegal.

I don't have any hope of anything happening, but really - if we allow Them to just roll over us without even voicing a protest, we will be flattened. I don't expect Eric Holder reads MR forums...
rleguillow is offline   Reply With Quote