View Single Post
Old 02-19-2009, 06:01 PM   #2
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
I am writing the latest Harv and Vera saga. Not really sure where that can be read, right now...

I am also working on a comedic adventure novel featuring a bush pilot living in Panama City in the 1920's who gets involved with some dimwitted archeologists searching for the fabled Lost City of Gold. Harv is sort of the prototype of Armistice Walker, the hero. No talking dogs, yet.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote