View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 04:17 AM   #63
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumabjorn View Post
What is the difference when compared to the Paperwhite? You get higher resolution and front lighting, but for twice the price? Is that it? Seems like a nice premium for Amazon, not that I begrudge them. If I was buying now I know I would go for the PW in a heart beat. But if you detach yourself emotionally for a while, it seems to me that you do shell out a bit for not so much in return in a direct comparison. Not sure I'm right though.
You get covers instead of text listings, you get 3 more font choices, a light to read at night and a better screen. You get X-ray and About the author info and a few more features. It's also suppose to be faster. It's definitely worth the price and the better of the two. You can't compare them as they are not in the same league.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote