View Single Post
Old 06-04-2012, 11:58 PM   #11
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
I added some links to all the Index wikis. Please add more. And make them look "pretty". Each one should have a thumbnail image or icon at the top to show the category.

Whatever format you guys decide on, try to keep them all consistent in style and layout. Thanks.

One of them has a link that points into a wiki subtopic. You can add links to other parts of the hacking wikis too. And offsite links are welcome too if they are relevant and on-topic.

Please keep offsite links short. Do not add extra "pay me for clicks on this link" crap (like somebody added to some amazon kindlet links in another thread).

Hopefully, new people (and old members too) will be able to use the master index to find important things that were buried and lost in the search engine results. There are SO MANY posts in this forum that the search engine is NOT up to the task. Hopefully this Master Index and the Index Wikis will do the job that we need it to.

This should be a good starting point for newcomers to this forum. I am hoping that this will allow us to spend less time answering the same questions that we have answered MANY times before, so we can spend more time developing NEW stuff.

Good luck. I leave (most of) the rest up to you all.

Last edited by geekmaster; 06-05-2012 at 12:09 AM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote