View Single Post
Old 04-02-2012, 07:06 AM   #3
dsip
Connoisseur
dsip ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsip ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsip ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsip ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsip ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsip ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsip ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsip ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsip ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsip ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsip ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Between Devices..
This is really awesome. It has increased my productivity immensely, I'm using both my phone and my Kindle for more useful stuff now. I actually get to read all the interesting stuff that I find on the web now, instead of just quick news. Thanks a lot!

One feature request, that should be quite easy to implement..: Since I sometimes create more than one RIL "issue" per day, would it be possible, to have a creation time displayed somewhere? Right now on the cover displays the date, but no time. Would there be an easy solution for that?
dsip is offline   Reply With Quote