View Single Post
Old 03-23-2012, 01:53 PM   #34
jmseight
Zealot
jmseight knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jmseight knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jmseight knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jmseight knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jmseight knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jmseight knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jmseight knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jmseight knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jmseight knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jmseight knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jmseight knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Kindle 3G, Kindle Touch 3G, iRiver Story HD, Sony Reader
Kite launches scripts randomly onboot and onplug

Hi,

I am new to the Kindle community, and appreciate tese very much. I started using Kite on my Kindle 3G v3.3.

One issue I am having is that scripts in the kite folder launches randomly after boot or after unplug. For example, mplayer would start playing byitself on boot, of K3Chess would be launched. There is nothing in the onboot or onplug folder.

I am wondering if it the Kindle reindexing the pdf files and activating the scripts.

Has anyone experienced this and how to fix?

Thanks,
James
jmseight is offline   Reply With Quote