View Single Post
Old 10-15-2011, 10:21 AM   #5
Care
Aes Sedai
Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.

Device: Kobo Aura and Kobo Mini, had a Nook, NOOKcolor, Nook STR.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tecweston View Post
Hm. Perhaps text justification is only available on official Nook books? I'm still reading my side-loaded Kobo books on it right now, haven't purchased anything off B&N yet. One of the books has justified text, but the other one has jagged right margins.
What if you turn the publishers default on? I never pay attention to that too much unless it is somthing that is really bugging me.
Care is offline   Reply With Quote