View Single Post
Old 07-07-2011, 11:46 PM   #13
lestatar
LB's lolz Mutt Minion
lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, GalaxyTab, BB Bold9700, BB 8300, Sony Clie, Palm Vx, Palm III
Quote:
Originally Posted by RainingLemur View Post
Pfft. Priorities. Yeah. Right.

Captain Cliff Beefpile (my beloved Kindle) never says "no." Never tells me to scoop the cat box, never says "you're sleeping on the couch," never makes me do dishes... The Captain Cliff is the perfect woman.

Ah, crap...She's standing right behind me, isn't she?

--------------------------------

No, I don't wear glasses (anymore). When I get home, I'll try on a pair of my sun glasses and try the ear piece on as well. See if there's major discomfort, or anything.
lolz...I hear ya Thanks man, look forward to the feedback. But one question:

"Captain Cliff Beefpile"? Come on man...My K3 is "General Bookmaster" - I think a promotion is in order...
lestatar is offline   Reply With Quote