View Single Post
Old 06-18-2011, 05:44 AM   #310
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by CWatkinsNash View Post
I almost purchased a minute ago, but I walked away from it. I just might be able to beat this problem after all.
Congratulatins. Yes, that's my approach too. A book comes to my atttention that sounds like something I'd enjoy, it's a good price, and now I just add it to my Amazon wish list, rather than buying it.

My wish list does has nearly 50 ebooks on it now, but much better there than glaring at me from my TBR pile.

Since I still have well over 400 ebooks on my TBR pile, I really shouldn't be buying any more ebooks at the moment. Even Fictionwise's 55% off sale this weekend can't tempt me. I know that they'll have an even better sale well before I run out of books to read.

Now 12 days since I last bought an ebook!
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote