View Single Post
Old 12-22-2010, 02:10 AM   #9
GreenMonkey
DRM hater
GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook ST glow, Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCION View Post
T

The small book icon (continue reading) should still work. Sometimes you have to access the book/periodical another way to get it to reset. Also, when that icon isn't working you can access that functionality using Softkeys. In the 1.10 version clicking the "n" button brings up recent tasks at the top of the screen. One of the tasks is Reader (with the book icon). Clicking on that is the same as clicking on the small book icon at the bottom of the screen.
I was hesitant to install Softkeys because I'm trying to keep my NC as close to stock as possible (no alternate launchers, etc). It would be handy if someone figures out how to launch Dolphin HD or the like instead of the stock brower, though

I tweaked the softkeys settings - I didn't want the little gray arrow on the righthand side - so now I only see the back hotkey on the bottom, and the softkey list on a double-click of the N button. Getting the task switcher at the same time is nice too.

For me, getting ADB installed took a lot longer than the rooting part. Took a while screwing around in the control panel - and I'm very comfortable with that kind of thing.
GreenMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote