View Single Post
Old 12-05-2008, 05:14 PM   #14
MdB
Advocate/Initiate
MdB doesn't litterMdB doesn't litter

Device: Undecided
I wonder what it is about the internet that makes us all want to become such big fat flaming a$$holes all the time? And rant and rave and try to put everybody down. And then come to these places and watch it all go down like a christians v. lions game of old. I'm as guilty as the next guy...I love watching these little flame wars. I'm just sick I guess. Forget the Count of Monte Cristo this month guys - let's do a study on this phenomenon...

Oh yeah - the guy who posted before me and/or after me is a total prick - don't listen to him.

And - I agree - the clarity of the screen is the #1 most important feature of a reading device. I was sooo looking forward to the 700 for that reason. I even got the Sony card in anticipation. Now here I sit, card in wallet, trying to decide whether to get that $199 505 from Bestbuy.com or just keep reading on my iphone for a little while longer. It's the same reason I didn't buy a Pinto in high school. My #1 criterion for car purchase consideration: The ability to get from point A to point B without blowing my a$$ up.

(sorry - a little off topic and preachy...I've spent too much time in front of unhappy people today)
MdB is offline   Reply With Quote