View Single Post
Old 08-24-2014, 08:39 AM   #38
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosz123456 View Post
Bohužel přestal načítat serii. To je škoda, jelikož je to dost důležitá informace.
Google tells me that you are saying that the series information is not being downloaded. If you are using the version I put up yesterday to work with calibre v2, the changes I made shouldn't have affect this. I would expect this to be caused by a recent change to the web site. I'm not sure how practical it is for me to look at as I don't speak Czech. If you post a link to a book that does have series, and where I should look for it on the page, I can try.

If anyone has tried the version for v2, could you please tell me if it works. Then I can get the first post updated.

Google translate says:

Google mi říká, že jste říkal, že informace o sérii není stažen. Pokud používáte včera verzi dal jsem se do práce s calibre v2, měly by změny jsem udělal nemá vliv na to. Očekával bych, že se to být způsobeno tím, nedávné změny na webových stránkách. Nejsem si jistý, jak praktické je to pro mě dívat se na, jak jsem nemluví česky. Pokud přidat odkaz na knihu, který nemá sérii, a tam, kde bych měl hledat to na straně, můžu to zkusit.

Pokud se někdo pokusil verzi pro v2, mohl byste mi prosím řekněte, jestli to funguje. Pak jsem se může dostat na první příspěvek aktualizovaný.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote