View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 01:05 PM   #118
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
I would very much like an option to change the way paragraphs are separated in kobobooks (kepubs). I hate the way each paragraph starts after an empty line. It's just ridiculous. I know, internet is full of paragraphs separated with that style, and that's fine, and I might even like it like that on my computer screen. But I've never ever ever ever seen a fiction pocket book with such a ridiculous space wasting layout. It's especially frustrating with authors that write very short paragraphs (eg. one line; one sentence), or when there's lots of dialogue that often starts a new paragraph each time a different character says something.

I know, you can remove these empty lines with calibre, but sometimes I like to be able to read a book straight away after buying from kobo without having to go through the hassle of downloading the DRM epub, converting it and sideloading it.

And while I'm busy requesting things, I'd like to add my long time annoyance once more: please give us the option to view page numbers per total pages instead of per page number per chapter total. Sigh.
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote