View Single Post
Old 07-18-2020, 10:55 PM   #1828
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamarissa View Post
Well, I'm that special person that manages to have problems no one has ever heard of before... It's a real talent!
My old ereader finally got too old, so I replaced it yesterday with this one, which is surely why I had this issue, but it is very strange no else had ever come across it in all that time.
That pretty much explains why you saw it. Most users will have fiddled with the settings before getting to the point of changing them through the plugin. But, someone reloading books after a factory reset, or replacing their ereader know what they want and might not have fiddled with the settings yet.
Quote:
Luckily I seemed to have timed the error notice right though; I ran the update, and had no problem with it this time, so thank you very much for the super quick fix
That's always good to hear.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote