View Single Post
Old 07-19-2019, 09:14 PM   #10
Raphi'Elohim
Banned
Raphi'Elohim can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Raphi'Elohim can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Raphi'Elohim can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Raphi'Elohim can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Raphi'Elohim can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Raphi'Elohim can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Raphi'Elohim can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Raphi'Elohim can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Raphi'Elohim can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Raphi'Elohim can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Raphi'Elohim can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.

Device: NOOK Glowlight plus 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Traciinaz View Post
I have the Glowlight 3 and had the update show up yesterday. I noticed there's now a status bar next to the book showing how far along you are in it. I haven't noticed any stability changes, however I also haven't had any stability issues with the GL3.
Yep, they took that screensaver, away. It does not bother me anyway since Linux has one named fortune that has WAY more quotes than that screensaver. That wallpaper just recycled the same few quotes over and over again so that they became tiresome to me.
Raphi'Elohim is offline   Reply With Quote