View Single Post
Old 01-02-2014, 09:41 AM   #5
AJ Starr
Guru
AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PEZ, Color Libre, 2@Sony T1, Onyx i62HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPLD View Post
There'll be only one real purpose of the device, to act as a rudimentary word processor, enough to let her get the text out of the mind and in to a file, which I can then postprocess/edit.
See if this link is of any interest.....
http://www.neo-direct.com/Dana/default.aspx

I have the Dana which I got for your exact reason. It works great, lasts long and you can transfer the files in ".doc" mode. The other version (Neo) is apparently not going to be continued, but the Dana still had the item for sale. If you have any questions about it feel free to PM me.

AJ Starr
AJ Starr is offline   Reply With Quote