View Single Post
Old 04-07-2013, 11:25 PM   #38
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeekyGirl View Post
I know that if I email the book to the device I will have access to all my highlighting/annotation via the link at Amazon.com, but my question to you is, if I sideload via USB/Calibre, will it save the highlight/annotations online as well? It seems that Amazon treats them almost as an "overlay" such that even when the book is removed from the device, the highlights/annotations are still there online.
Anything on your Kindle will remain on your Kindle -- unless it is stored online as well.

But if you delete a Personal Document (that isn't stored on Amazon.com) from your Kindle, your notes and stuff are saved ON YOUR KINDLE. (This only applies if you delete it from your Kindle. calibre will clean up after itself with any book IT deletes.)
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote