View Single Post
Old 06-06-2012, 03:49 PM   #9
luvduchovny
Zealot
luvduchovny knows how to choose the perfect melonluvduchovny knows how to choose the perfect melonluvduchovny knows how to choose the perfect melonluvduchovny knows how to choose the perfect melonluvduchovny knows how to choose the perfect melonluvduchovny knows how to choose the perfect melonluvduchovny knows how to choose the perfect melonluvduchovny knows how to choose the perfect melonluvduchovny knows how to choose the perfect melonluvduchovny knows how to choose the perfect melonluvduchovny knows how to choose the perfect melon

Device: Sony Reader PRS-500, PRS-600, PRS-650, PRS-T1, PRS-T3
Quote:
Originally Posted by petercreasey View Post
I have always used Sony Reader Library software with my PRS 950 and downloaded purchased Sony books into my library which is referenced by Sony Reader Library software. Then I drag the book(s) from my library to the 950 which is connected via USB.

I don't want to load books onto my 950 wirelessly.

Thus, how do I load books onto my 950 using the online Sony Reader Store without doing it wirelessly?
Peter,

I think you can do it the same way you've always done. If you are online with the Sony store and buy something, it gives you the option of downloading the book that minute, or doing it later. I just tested by buying a free or two book but I don't have my reader here, so when I get home I will click download the book on my desktop computer (for one book) and download the other via using my T1 wireless. I suspect when I download the book on my pc it will probably store it in the Reader software (although I would be just as happy if I can direct the download to my desktop and drag and drop it to my T1 because I hate the Sony for PC software).

I guess I won't know until tonight.
luvduchovny is offline   Reply With Quote