View Single Post
Old 05-13-2012, 07:12 AM   #9
dmacmart
Fanatic
dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Glo, Arc, H2O, iPhone, iPad 2, (husband)Touch
So sorry to hear of your loss :-( I can't speak for all your apps, but most of them will probably not have any storage off the device, so most of your data is probably gone.

Something I have done, that you might consider. I save all apks that I install in Dropbox. This can be done from my computer. So should I ever need to wipe the slate clean again (or, heaven forbid, my slate gets cleaned without my knowledge or consent) at least I know what apps I had, and what version. My Angry Birds progress is gone though.

On a clean Vox, you can go to your Dropbox web page in the browser, install the Dropbox app, and then install your apps one by one as you need them.
dmacmart is offline   Reply With Quote