View Single Post
Old 09-25-2011, 12:18 AM   #388
frahse
occasional author
frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Wandering God's glorious hills, valleys and plains.
Device: A Franklin BI (before Internet) was the first. I still have it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falcao View Post
That can have just the opposite effect
Falcao, you are correct.

I had already realized that.

I don't see my self as a Greta Garbor.

"The story of my life is about back entrances, side doors, secret elevators and other ways of getting in and out of places so that people won't bother me." Greta Garbor

I am more a stiff straight arm type, front door person.

Still, I haven't been here very long, and I have already realized that some people are playing a game and building up their karma to large numbers and other people that I have quickly developed respect for have much smaller numbers.

That said, it would be nice if the owners of this establishment gave the individual users the ability to "REDUCE" their own karma.

That would be appreciated. In fact I would wear a flat line "0" like a badge of honor.

Last edited by frahse; 09-25-2011 at 12:22 AM.
frahse is offline   Reply With Quote