View Single Post
Old 05-23-2011, 04:18 AM   #19
thomass
Wizard
thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 5.3.7
Quote:
Originally Posted by tabus View Post
Thank you again for the suggestions
I entered the command ebook-meta file_name -t Все приключения Электроника -l ru and I got the message -bash: ebook-meta: command not found.
Sorry,I don't much about linux
I'm on windows, therefore I'll explain for it:
1- you should run command line in the folder that contains the file
(use command "cd" ) or just copy the file to your home directory (c: users: name)
2- file_name is the name of the file you are trying to fix (for example: longmandict.mobi

youtube :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OQsEGzsQf4

However I didn't understand the error " command not found." its better to reinstall calibre. ( "no file or directory" error is what I expected)
Quote:
Moreover when I tried to "highlight the word, then hit spacebar to bring up Note pane, then select the Dictionary button", although I had selected as default the Russian-English dictionary, I was prompted the German-English dictionary and the word I had highlighted did not appear in the Note.
Could anyone point what was my mistake.
I suppose the language of the book is described as German. (try mobi2mobi ,mobi2mobi gui to fix this)

Last edited by thomass; 05-23-2011 at 04:31 AM.
thomass is offline   Reply With Quote