View Single Post
Old 02-14-2008, 04:07 PM   #20
tlrowley
Quilt Geek
tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Kindle
No, the problem is that it's not indexing, at all (I'm not getting messages in the search screen about how many left to index).

I had a look at the logs, and it can't "load or create masterindex file". I think this is related to a problem engadget reported about the Kindle thinking it was out of disk space - mine thinks it only has 92M free - even after wiping all the directories (they are automatically re-created, so basically a virgin Kindle.

Just remounted, and the index file has been re-created correctly - now to add a book.

ETA - okay, the indexing is working again - I get the "1 item not yet searchable" that was missing before. I think I'll try the upgrade again before I reload my books - in for a penny, in for a pound.

Last edited by tlrowley; 02-14-2008 at 04:12 PM.
tlrowley is offline   Reply With Quote