Thread: tables or svg?
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2010, 08:04 PM   #6
wannabee
Media Bloke
wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iOS
SVG looks OK in my ePubs on the iPad and ADE
Double tap it and it expands and you can have a look around. I plan to use it whenever I have a map to include.

Anyway back to the topic. My books that I'm doing have tables all over the shop and I've been playing with JPEGS and SVG and tables and I've come back to tables. Any more than 4 columns gets ridiculous because each TD hasn't enough room for content. There's a good example of what I've been doing in chapter 3. I'd be interested in any feedback.
Attached Files
File Type: epub wannabee-sample.epub (1.13 MB, 328 views)
wannabee is offline   Reply With Quote