View Single Post
Old 11-04-2010, 06:37 PM   #4
chilady1
I devour books!
chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air, Kindle 3/Kobo Aura HD, iPhone 6
Dwanthny - THANK YOU, THANK YOU. Your suggestion worked. I don't keep PDFs in Calibre so once they are converted I keep my source material elsewhere. I knew I had removed the PDF version of the file so I was struggling to understand why the books were still being classified as PDF. Doing the bulk edit metadata worked and now the books only show as mobi format.
chilady1 is offline   Reply With Quote