View Single Post
Old 08-05-2010, 03:02 AM   #26
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool let me try and explain better

Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
There's no concept of "deleting" libraries. If you want to delete a library first use the button to select a new library. And then use windows explorer to delete the old library folder.
let me try and explain better. there's a 'library' icon, click on it and a small window opens up. in it i can choose which library to open. but through some odd occurence i have these extra choices that do not exist:

C:/Users/alan/ (gives an error that no library exists)
C:/Users/alan/eBooks/Calibre Library (x) (does nothing)
C:/Users/alan/eBooks/Calibre Library (2) (does nothing)

the first one never existed, the other two were deleted but none of them ever go away from being choices in the window.

thanks
--
Alan
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote