View Single Post
Old 04-28-2018, 08:56 AM   #366
HLS
Wizard
HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sage, Scribe, Boox Note 2 Plus, iPad Pros and Samsungs S6,S7,S8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wearever View Post
That's good ! I'm doing the opposite with adjusting the light more for reading on cloudy days. I can do 11 at night, but daytime I have to up the level to compensate for lack of sun. Although we're getting more sun next week, hopefully that will let me keep the light off all together outside.

Or I'll just use my Voyage outside, the battery on that is much better no matter the light setting.
I wish there was a way to completely hide the battery status bar so I would not obsess over it. I know it disappears when a book is open but I want it gone from home screen as well. I obsess over it to the point its ridiculous.
HLS is offline   Reply With Quote