View Single Post
Old 01-09-2018, 02:48 AM   #15
gmw
cacoethes scribendi
gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One & H2Ov2, Sony PRS-650
I understand the gay/rainbow thing, but from perspective of choosing a story I wanted to read, I could not figure out why gay was relevant to the story*. Charlie's addition in this thread ("in the midst of recovering from the loss of his long time partner") does add some extra context to that question.

* This isn't the place to get into the whole positive discrimination argument, but my general expectation is that something mentioned in the blurb is relevant to the story.
gmw is offline   Reply With Quote