View Single Post
Old 08-28-2014, 12:14 PM   #630
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwalker8 View Post
I think you discount the labor costs that are the same regardless of if it's ebook or pbook. According to this article, by an author, the actually printing cost of an $8 pbook book is 75 cents or around 10% of the total price.

http://www.davidderrico.com/cost-bre...printed-books/
I don't discount anything and I never said how much cheaper they are. Even if it's only $0.75 cheaper than a paperback or $2 cheaper than a hardcover; they're still cheaper to produce.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote