View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 05:54 AM   #457
Billi
Wizard
Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook, iRex, PB, Onyx
Stitchawl, the confusion was not about the solution but about this bear/chicken itself. That a grownup will fit into a microwave (and that they grill moderators in the microwave) and that a bear actually is a chicken was something that my daughter, as she doesn't read this forum and "knows" poohbear, didn't understand in the beginning.

Although I first believed that poohbear was dead too I finally came to the right conclusion. For me, the poem was a very bold hint to "And then there were none" and when reading the whole mystery in one piece (with a pen and paper by my side) it all fitted together.
Billi is offline   Reply With Quote