View Single Post
Old 09-04-2012, 07:17 PM   #436
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
@vargaviktor - I have no plans to change anything. I call two different calibre utility functions which handle zips and rars, both of which are in my understanding modified versions of some standard Python libraries.

As I said on the quality check thread averaging size/dpi is not an appropriate function for that or indeed this plugin - I suggest if you want such a feature that you write your own plugin for it. Undoubtedly there would be code in plugins like this one which could assist you.
kiwidude is online now   Reply With Quote