View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 05:55 PM   #3
teh603
Autism Spectrum Disorder
teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android Phone
I think she's of the attitude that "Second place is the first loser." I ran into that a lot in elementary and middle school, and I've heard of adults with it too. While second place in the Olympics gets a silver medal, second place almost everywhere else is treated like a failure.

Although the irony is, the team that loses the Super Bowl still gets a championship ring.
teh603 is offline   Reply With Quote