View Single Post
Old 05-29-2012, 07:55 AM   #41
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekmaster View Post
JoppyFur's terminal uses only native mode access to the framebuffer and input event devices, based on methods that I published in "signature capture" and "eink algorithmic art" threads, also used in my published C programs. JoppyFur's script can run with the framework stopped, so it can be used in a RUNME.sh script for debricking purposes. With minor changes (different input device), it can be used when booting from diags as well. In my sigcap script, I scan input devices searching for the "zforce" touchscreen device, so it works on both main and diags.
So there is another list of good reasons for JF to continue his work.
Keep on coding JF, this project has not replaced what you are doing.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote