View Single Post
Old 10-22-2011, 08:33 PM   #11
Dopedangel
Wizard
Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue
Quote:
Originally Posted by RealAct View Post
I love my new NOOK touch, however I definitely hate the touch screen page turning, it's very annoying, I tend to put my fingers on top of the screen a lot causing unwanted/unrequested and unexpected page turns which I have not intended, I think this is a MUST HAVE feature, so the user can decide whether to enable or disable the page turnings or at least make it so that only happens when you touch a specific area of the screen away from the middle or bottom edges of the screen.

An option to ONLY make page turning possible through the hardware keys should be enable, this would make this device perfect IMHO.
Root then use coolreader as your reader. It allows you to set different parts of the screen as touch buttons so you can disable the portion of the screen you keep touching or disable it all.
Dopedangel is offline   Reply With Quote