View Single Post
Old 12-08-2007, 11:23 AM   #6
Clemenseken
eWriter
Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: PB-IQ / Sony PRS-500
Dizionario Italienisch-Deutsch

Hello Maximilian,

actually I've been looking for a suitable Italienisch-Deutsch dictionary file.

I looked into your recommended website. Quite impressive.

I also mailed to the site owner to ask about copyright issues - otherwise I would not be able to distribute a selfmade PDF file in this forum.

But I will create an Italienisch-deutsches Wörterbuch auf jeden fall, denn das würde mir bei schwierigeren/selteneren Vokabeln selbst auch besser helfen!

An Freunde/gute Bekannte dürfte ich das aber zum Eigengebrauch aber wohl schon weitergeben...

Viele Grüße, Clemens

P.s.: the German text above means that I am allowed to pass on a privately created dictionary to close friends even if copyrights may be an issue - according to German law.
(It is legal to make up to seven copies of music and give 'em to friends. But: no money may be received. These friends again have the right to pass this music to seven of THEIR friends - without financial gain! And so on... Nice, isn't it?!?)

Last edited by Clemenseken; 12-09-2007 at 07:15 AM. Reason: In order to prevent any "but-this-is-illegal" comments from non-Germans...
Clemenseken is offline   Reply With Quote