View Single Post
Old 12-08-2020, 03:04 PM   #4341
OtinG
Old Gadget Guy
OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPad mini 6, iPad Air 2020, Alexa Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
My routines actually worked! Yay, me!

I like Alexa so much more when I don't have to talk to her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApK View Post
I feel that way about most people.

I have several Kasa LED bulbs and I much prefer using the Kasa widget on my iPhone XR or my iPad mini 5 to quickly control them through widget buttons for Alexa scenes. Much easier and faster and more accurate than arguing with Alexa!

My Echo Plus 2nd generation decided to go deaf yesterday. It has always heard fine and worked well, but now I have to yell the wake word several times. I guess the bozo programmers at Amazon must have updated the FW. Seems like whenever FW gets updated problems soon follow...
OtinG is offline   Reply With Quote