View Single Post
Old 10-09-2013, 05:20 PM   #7
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxaris View Post
See my signature, especially the add-in. It might be of help to you...
I'm at the "ready to give up" point on answering this; he posted the near-identical question in the Sigil forum again, this time, adding "so I can make an ePUB in Sigil" to it, and still hasn't told us whether he knows any HTML or CSS at all. Ducky moved it again, this time to the ePUB forum, instead of the Workshop forum. So, now, the question's in two places, and we still don't know:

Holdit: if you want answers, can you please tell us how much HTML and CSS experience you have?

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote