View Single Post
Old 03-09-2009, 08:42 AM   #10
hidari
MR Drone
hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360+, Huawei MP5, Libra H20
Hey Marko,

Have you tried Books-On-Board. I think they sell the Cybook for 289USD:

http://www.booksonboard.com/index.ph...uct&PRODUCT=35

I imagine they would deliver it to an address in the USA if you have one you can use on your holiday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marko View Post
Me and some friends are going to spend 6 weeks in the USA and I'm hoping you can help me out with two things:

- which computer/gadget retail store chains are known to sell the Cybook?
- which are the most well known computer/gadget retail store chains in the USA? I already know about Best Buy, CompUSA, RadioShack and Fry's - I would like to check their online catalogues for some stuff my friends and I might be interested in buying

hidari is offline   Reply With Quote