View Single Post
Old 09-04-2018, 09:58 PM   #223
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Readirect View Post
The mod thinks that this is a helpful comment, does he/r? Attacking someone who is lost and is simply seeking help shouldn't be what this board is about but, sadly, it seems to be.
Minor nit. Davidfor is not a moderator. He is willing to offer help but like many people, expects you to make the effort to help yourself.

What the heck, go to the Kobo Developer's Corner and try putting ksm and wifi into the search box (I'd recommend displaying posts not threads).

Given the two posts by andrejristic, one stating that he had installed KSM (no version information given) and his wifi did not work. What version of KSM? What Kobo ereader model? What firmware revision? Who needs that kind of information? The second complains about the answer he received. Sheeshhh.... you are having an issue with KSM, check the KSM threads for possible answers. Once you've done that, then ask your question in a KSM thread for the version of KSM you are running.

To quote the tagline used by one poster in these forums: In general: I am willing to Help, Not do your Homework for you. - I will provide: key words, tips, links - - and my favorite... Brainstorming a unique situation.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote